Recently, YouTube has made some changes to its application. It now let you download many videos to watch later. However, these videos are saved within YouTube app only that you cannot transfer to SD card, and you must connect to the internet now and then to keep the video, else it will expire and fail to play later. Another problem with the option is that Download Option is not available with all the videos and music files, and you cannot download in MP3 format to save the data and listen as an audio file. So we have got the solution for you. We will tell you about an app that is all you needed for your music and video need.
Instube Android Application Features
- Download Videos/Music from YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, FaceBook, Twitter, Tumblr, or any other sites
- Download in many formats, like Mp4, Mp3, 3GP, M4A etc.
- Download in any quality, SD, HD, Full HD etc.
- Pause the download and resume later
- Move Downloaded file to any folder or SD Card
- The app is free
How to download Music from YouTube or SoundCloud using Instube application
- Get InsTube free App for Android Phone. Once the apk file is downloaded, install it. If it doesn’t let you install, you should go to your phone’s settings, and then check the Privacy or Security section, you will see Unknown Source (Allow installation of apps from Unknown Source), enable it. Then install the apk file you have downloaded
- Now launch the application, visit YouTube or SoundCloud website by clicking the icon or typing the website address in the address bar
- Play the video or music you want to download
- While the file is being played, click on the Download button (located on the bottom right corner)
- Now you will be asked to choose the format/resolution you want to download. Select any of them and downloading will start
- You can click the small download icon on top right corner to see the downloading progress
- Once the file is downloaded, you can click on the Play icon to play it or click on the file to see other option or move it to other folders